Advicenow ( provides good quality information on the law and your rights plus educational resources for teachers and legal advisors.


Child Contact

The National Association of Child Contact Centres at provides details of contact centres throughout the UK. Child contact centres are places where children of separated families can spend time with one or both parents and sometimes other family members.


Child Support Agency (CSA)

The Child Support Agency (the Agency) contributes to the Department for Work and Pension objective of ensuring the best start for all children and ending child poverty by 2020. The Agency exists to ensure that, where an application for child maintenance has been made, parents who live apart contribute financially to the upkeep of their children



CAFCASS (Children and Family Courts Advisory and Support Service) provides information for children and parents involved in family disputes. For information visit


Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB)

The Citizens Advice service helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems.



Visit for in-depth legal, financial, practical and emotional information and links to sources of support.


Families Need Fathers

A support and information organisation for fathers on 0870 7607496, helpline open 7pm-10pm. Or visit



Gingerbread is the support organisation for over 2.5 million lone parents and their children throughout England and Wales


Grandparents Association

The Grandparents’ Association was launched in 1987 by a group of grandparents whose grandchildren had been put into care, adopted from care or were not allowed any contact with them.


Marriage Care

Marriage care is an organisation committed to the life-long support of marriage, relationships and family life.


Legal Advice

For an overview of Legal Aid, visit


National Children’s Home (NCH)

Are you worried about your parents splitting up? If so, this website will help you understand and feel a bit better.


National Family Mediation

NFM is a network of local, not-for-profit Family Mediation Service in England and Wales which offers help to couples, married or unmarried, who are in the process of separation and divorce.



Call the Parentline Plus freephone 24 hour helpline on 0808 800 2222 or visit for help and info on all aspects of parenting, including handling divorce and separation.


Parenting Plans

Parenting plans help you to think of all the things you will need to manage as parents, once you part. There is so much to sort out, you may not think of things that will be of great importance to your children. Find out more about parent plans at


Positive Parenting

Positive Parenting – – specialise in the support of parents and those who work with them. They produce resources, training and the delivery of parenting support in the community.



Relate is the UK’s largest provider of relationship counselling and sex therapy.



Formerly The Solicitors Family Law Association, Resolution provides information on all aspects of divorce and separation and lists expert family law solicitors. Visit



Shelter offers information to help you solve the housing issues which are likely to arise if you are separating from your spouse, partner or civil partner. Your rights will differ depending on the kind of relationship you’re in, and whose name is on the tenancy agreement


Support for Separating Families

Contact the Government site on:



Professional and highly trained

Our Team are here to listen to you and help you resolve your family issues amicably and without spending £1000's on Solictors fees.


Don't hesitate to ask

It costs nothing to chat with a member of our team to assess your situation and put a plan in place.