Mediation MK are pleased to announce that we now offer family mediation training through our newly established ‘Centre of Excellence’. The course offers a three-month scheme where you will attain a necessary qualification to practise private family mediation.
With this qualification, the earning potential is up to £65,000 per annum. At Mediation MK we also will help you gain accreditation through our graduate program which will allow you to take all matters of Family Mediation including Legal Aid.
For graduates, both accredited and non-accredited, we can offer clients to help build up your case load and work alongside one of the UK’s fastest growing Mediation services.
Part One – A one day introduction to family mediation.
This course is designed to allow candidates to have an insight into the route to becoming a Family Mediator. You will gain an understanding of what skills set is required and how these can be developed during the full Family Mediation Foundation Training.
Part 1 costs £125 Per candidate.
If you have any questions or concerns, please go to the FAQ’s page or Contact Us page
Part Two – The Family Mediation Foundation Training Course.
This course builds on from the one-day introduction to family mediation and takes candidates on the second stage to their new career. The course runs over a three-month period and is broken down into four modules.
• Module 1 – 3 Days of classroom, tutor lead and group interactive learning
• Module 2 – 3 Days of classroom, tutor lead and group interactive learning
• Module 3 – 2 Days of classroom, tutor lead and skills practice
In between each module, distance learning is required.
The one-day introduction to family mediation course must have been attended prior to commencing this course.
The cost for this course is £2950.00
Mediation MK appreciate that the cost of a new career is expensive and we are able to offer the opportunity to pay by instalments.
Please contact us to discuss payment options.
• Family mediation overview and the principles of mediation / procedures
• Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings (MIAM)
• Public Funded Mediation (Legal Aid)
• Mediation Exemptions/Suitability
• Mediation/Communication Skills
• Mediation with Children
• Family court paperwork (Legal Framework private)
• Financial Mediation
• Financial disclosure/ paperwork
• Financial Court Paperwork
• (Legal Framework Financial)
• In depth case studies Financial and Child only
• Mediation as non-married couples
• Theory and Practice exercises
This will be followed with final assessments.
GET IN TOUCH
Professional and highly trained
Our Team are here to listen to you and help you resolve your family issues amicably and without spending £1000's on Solictors fees.